Everything Bullpup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the Everything Bullpup forum

Go down

Rules of the Everything Bullpup forum Empty Rules of the Everything Bullpup forum

Post by IdahoJOAT Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:41 am

Below are the general rules for Everything Bullpup.

Be respectful:
Be courteous and friendly, and appreciate that others may have different opinions than you.

Stay on topic:
When starting a new thread, give it a clear title and put it in the right category. When contributing to an existing thread, try to stay on topic. If you want to discuss something new, start a new thread.

Be considerate:
Don't post anything that's offensive, abusive, or hateful. Avoid posting personal information about other participants, or anything that could threaten or harm their reputation. Don't post anything that's intolerant of someone's race, culture, appearance, gender, sexual preference, religion, or age.

Be helpful:
Share your knowledge and provide sources when you give information. Good posts continue the conversation and provide opportunities for more dialogue. They might include questions like "What do you think?" or "What would you do?" . You can also expand on your points by bringing in related examples, concepts, and experiences.

Be mindful:
Avoid acronyms or text talk, and try to stick to plain English so more people can understand you. Also, don't just post a link to another document or source. Instead, provide a summary or highlight of what's linked.

Respect the moderators:
Moderators are there to keep the forum safe and constructive so everyone can have a say.

Please do your best, but understand also that my policy on offensive language, jokes, imagery, etc. is common sense. But also "Offense is taken, not given." I'm not going to play games with anyone. If you're being a troll or passive-aggressive on purpose, that just won't be tolerated.

Thank you for joining the forum, thank you for contributing to the forum, and I look forward to hanging out with you all.
IdahoJOAT
IdahoJOAT

odinforever2000 likes this post

Back to top Go down