Everything Bullpup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did I start Everything Bullpup?

Go down

Why did I start Everything Bullpup? Empty Why did I start Everything Bullpup?

Post by IdahoJOAT Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:15 am

Hello all!

I’m IdahoJOAT, JOAT stands for Jack-of-all-trades, and obviously the Idaho is the state in the United States of which I’m from.

And in keeping with that I love things that are multi-purpose. Who wants just a racecar? I want a racecar that I can drive every day, then go have fun on the track with.

Who wants a dedicated ATV that is purely for going fast?

I want an ATV that is fast, yet is also 4×4 with racks that can haul things as well.

I also am a military veteran, having served in the Army as an active duty sergeant, as well as serving in the Idaho Guard as both a soldier and airman. I believe in the Constitution, specifically the Bill of Rights which are the:

Freedom of speech, press, and religion.

Right to keep and bear arms.

Right to not allow soldiers to be quartered in your home.

Protection from unreasonable searches and seizures.

Protection of rights to life, liberty and property.

Rights of accused persons in criminal cases.

Rights in civil cases.

Excessive bail, fines, and punishments being forbidden.

Other rights kept by the people.

Undelegated powers kept by the States and the people.

So with this ideology, I learned about the existence of bullpups years ago, I’m honestly unsure exactly when. I do remember though that the FS2000 from FN was the first bullpup I ever fell in love with.

It got my mind reeling because here is a firearm which shoots 5.56mm, uses AR standard magazines, has the same barrel length and twist as an AR, is truly ambidextrous AND is 10 inches shorter than a standard AR.

It fulfills everything I love and adore. Utilitarian to the max.

On December 9th, 2019, I started the blog "Everything Bullpup". I just wanted a place to express my love of these firearms. Life got me busy and after several articles I neglected it, but always held on to the bullpup as a dream.

Recently, in 2024, I found out from posts on AR-15.com that Bullpup Forum shut down. And with that in mind I decided to fill the need with this forum.

So join, discuss, share. Welcome to Everything Bullpup.
IdahoJOAT
IdahoJOAT

odinforever2000 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum