Everything Bullpup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Tavor x95 is sitting at a pawn shop...

Go down

My Tavor x95 is sitting at a pawn shop... Empty My Tavor x95 is sitting at a pawn shop...

Post by IdahoJOAT Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:44 am

Somewhere between 2008-2011 I fell in love with the bullpup.

And in this case it was the FN FS2000. I went from Spanaway to Olympia at Cabela's just to hold one.

As I've grown up I've learned more and more, and the x95 has had a place in my dreams for several years now. Up until this deployment it was a pipe dream.

Well $1400 and a lucky gunbroker auction later, and my x95 XB16 sits in a pawn shop in Idaho. My wife is picking it up this week. I'll get them to get video of the unboxing and first shots out at the range with it, but as of right now I'm just so damn excited.

I have the Manitcore Arms ejection port gasket on the way as well as a Cerus Gear gun mat, in tan. I'll also be picking up a 3 Panther gas blocker as well, mostly just for the piece at the end of the top rail.

I'm not sure what else I need as i have the RDM combo already on my super budget no-name AR and a front grip/bipod as well.

Can't wait to get home and hit a 3 gun match with it. Yes I know others will be faster, but for me that's not the point. I like shooting the shit and learning more and more. And as I practice and get better I hope to turn some people around.
IdahoJOAT
IdahoJOAT

Back to top Go down

My Tavor x95 is sitting at a pawn shop... Empty Re: My Tavor x95 is sitting at a pawn shop...

Post by IdahoJOAT Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:06 pm

She picked it up!
IdahoJOAT
IdahoJOAT

odinforever2000 likes this post

Back to top Go down